Undergraduate Program (For students admitted in the academic year 2019 onwards.)
1. Minimum credits required: 128
2. Curriculum category: Core Required Courses, Conclusive Required Courses , Module Courses, Foreign Language Required Courses, Elective Courses and General Courses.
3. Core Required Courses and Conclusive Required Courses requirement: 57 credits Module Courses Requirement: 18 credits minimum.
4. Students from Industrial Management Major shall take at least 3 courses of Industrial Management Module, at least 1 course of Business Management Module, and at least 1 course of The Asia Pacific Management Module.Students from Business Management Major shall take at least 3 courses of Business Management Module, at least 1 course of Industrial Management Module, and at least 1 course of The Asia Pacific Management Module.
5. General Courses Requirement: 32 credits minimum.
6. Foreign Language Required Courses Requirement: 2 credits minimum (English conversation and reading, Commercial English are not included)
7. Electives Courses Requirement: 6 credits minimum for Business Management Module and Industrial Management Module. Credits could be collected into Elective Courses category while there are more than 18 credits of Module Courses taken.